Sorry, we do not currently have any dates available
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Explorations Brochure today. It's Free! »
California's Wine Country
California's Wine Countryfeaturing San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma Valleys
California’s Wine Country reveals its wealth of epicurean treasures on this 7-day Explorations tour. Enjoy a 2-night stay in San Francisco and 4 relaxing nights in the heart of the Napa Valley. Join an Epicurean Concierge for a walk through the Ferry Building Marketplace. Learn the secrets of champagne during a tour at Korbel. See olive oil freshly created and taste the results. Meet an artisanal cheese maker who shares knowledge and many fine cheeses. Learn the art making wine at the world famous Kendall Jackson. Stroll among the old growth redwoods in Muir Woods National Monument. Sit back in a restored Pullman car on the Napa Valley Wine Train.
Explore. Connect. Live
- Walk among the redwoods at Muir Woods National Monument.
- Spend 4 relaxing nights in the heart of California’s wine country.
- Enjoy lunch aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Discover the secrets of champagne making on a Korbel cellar tour.
- Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Muir Woods, Cowgirl Creamery, Napa & Sonoma Valleys, Napa Valley Wine Train, Kendall Jackson Wine Center, Korbel Champagne, Bodega Bay, Sebastiani Vineyards and Winery