Starting at $289813 days • 26 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Cruising the Best of Scandinavia
Cruising the Best of Scandinaviafeaturing Stockholm, 7-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise & Copenhagen
Prepare for a true Scandinavian adventure. Visit 3 countries; Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Set out on a Norwegian fjord cruise aboard your Royal Caribbean cruise ship that includes the majestic Geirangerfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Savor Swedish Cuisine at Fem Sma Hus, a charming evening dining in cellars furnished like a private castle. Stroll the streets of ancient Bergen, a town once built entirely from wood. Venture off your ship to explore the quaint Flam, nestled at the end of Aurlandsfjord and Alesund, a living example of a Viking era fishing village famous for fresh seafood. Enjoy free time in Bergen, Flam, Geiranger, Alesund, Stockholm and Copenhagen; and aboard your luxury cruise ship. Explore the stunning history of the 17th century warship Vasa at the Vasa Ship Museum. Explore the grounds and gardens at Tivoli, Copenhagen’s world famous park before joining your fellow travelers for a farewell dinner.
- Stroll the ancient streets of charming Bergen while soaking up the glacial scenery which surrounds the town.
- Bryggen, Bergen’s old Hanseatic wharf, is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Savor Swedish cuisine at the 17th century Fem Sma Hus.
- Sheer cliffs and magnificent waterfalls greet you while visiting Geraingerfjord.
- Explore the sights and sounds of Tivoli Gardens**, a favorite relaxing spot for local Danes.
- Enjoy a 7-night cruise of the Norwegian fjords.
- Walk the lanes of Alesund, a fishing village dating back to the Viking times.
- Explore the quaint village of Flam, nestled at the entrance to the stunning Aurlandsfjord.
- Stockholm, Vasa Ship Museum, 7-Night Fjord Cruise, Flam, Geirangerfjord, Alesund, Bergen, Copenhagen, Tivoli Gardens**