Starting at $219910 days • 13 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
British Landscapesfeaturing England, Scotland and Wales
Sleepy villages where sheep wander the grassy hillsides, lakes set amidst mountains that inspired centuries of literature, and cities thriving with arts and culture — these are the landscapes of Britain. Discover them on this 10-day journey through England, Scotland and Wales. Sleep in a historic castle. Visit the university town of Cambridge. Soak up the pastoral landscapes of the Cotswolds. Walk in the footsteps of William Shakespeare. Explore London and Edinburgh. Experience the wonder of Stonehenge. Stroll through historic York.
- Visit the historic town of Cambridge, home of the elite university.
- Discover the beauty of the picturesque Lake District.
- See the Crown Jewels of Scotland during your guided tour of Edinburgh Castle.
- Enjoy an overnight stay in a beautiful castle situated in the north of Wales.
- London, London Theatre Performance**, Cambridge, York, Edinburgh Castle, Lake District, North Wales, Stratford-upon-Avon, Cotswolds, Stonehenge